As the Network Administrator at SJSU/Moss Landing Marine Laboratories my responsibilities are varied and many. From deploying the latest technologies and supervising staff, to supporting faculty, researches, staff, students and guests in their use of these technologies.
Prior to working at MLML I worked in IT departments at Texas Instruments, Plessey Semiconductor, Ferrante Interdesign, and E-Mu Systems, gaining knowledge and experience as a System and Network Administrator and the skills to manage the daily operations of a heterogeneous IT environment.
MLML is a family of bright and creative people committed to “Provisioning the Pioneers of the Future in the Marine Sciences.” My mission at Moss Landing Marine Labs is to: Provide the MLML faculty, researchers, staff, and students with the network services, and support they need to excel in their endeavors.
- SJSU Presidential Directives and Memos Addressing Campus/University Policies, Issues and Various Topics.
- Information Technology Resources Acceptable Use Policy
- Software License Agreements
- Process and Procedures for Wireless Devices
- CSU Information Technology Security
- SJSU Information Security Office
- CSU Chancellor's Office Best Practices
- Incident Response Protocol
- How to connect to the MLML network.
- Cenic – MLML Network Statistics
- Everything you always wanted to know about LAN, WAN, serial and parallel
connections and more.
- Pt. Sur HiSeasNet